- Date Available: 18.07.2021
TOS Properties & Lettings, Proudly Presents A Commercial Premises Available On Jubilee Crescent, Radford, Coventry, West Midlands CV6 3ET For £710 Per Week, In A Good Location.
The Commercial Premises Was The Previously Occupied By Iloyds TSB Bank.
Commercial Premises Suitable For Resturant/Bar With A3/A5 Planning Approval.
The Commercial Premises Comprises Of The Shop With 5 Segments, 3 Toilets, 2 Kitchens, Road Parking.
The Commercial Premises Has A3/A5 Planning Approval, Or Other Use Subject To Planning.
•.Rent is £710 PW
• 3 Months Rent Required Upfront: £9,250
• 3 Months Deposit: £9,250
• Agency Lease Agreement Fee £2,050
• 15-21 Years Minimum Lease Agreement.
NB; Leaseholder Will Be Responsible For The Following;
• Building Insurance.
• Another Vendor’s Legal Fees.
• On The Building Work, New Leaseholder Will Pay £10,000 Upon Signing The Lease (Leasehold).
Highly desirable Jubilee Crescent, Radford, Coventry, West Midlands CV6 3ET.
Call To Arrange Viewings.
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.