- Tenants : Students
- Date Available: 28.07.2020
STUDENT ACCOMODATION! I!!
A 4 bedroom house available on Gerard Avenue, CV4 8GA from £380 per room and its 20 minutes walk away from the Warwick University.
The property comprises of a lounge, one double bedroom, 3 single bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, rear garden
3 Single bedrooms @ £380 each
One double bedroom @ £400
Whole house can be rented as group letting @ £1,440
Rent is inclusive of all bills (water, Internet, has and electricity bills)
5 weeks deposit is required.
Call to arrange viewings.
NO TIME WASTERS!!!
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.