- Date Available: 28.07.2020
3 Double Bedrooms Available In A House Share On Lowerford Street, Coventry CV1 5PW, Each Room For £450 Each (All Bills Inclusive).
* The property is just 5 minutes walking distance to the Coventry University.
* Rooms available are; Room 2, Room 3 and Room 8.
* £450 rent per room.
* Rent is inclusive of all bills.
* Suitable for Students & Professionals.
Call to arrange viewings.
NO TIME WASTERS OR ADVERT CALLERS.
Frequently Ask Question ?
We believe that protecting the environment is key to a high-performing, successful organisation. We’re committed to maintaining and improving the quality of our environment for our employees, residents and the wider community. This means reducing our contribution to climate change, pollution and use of the earth's scarce resources, by effectively managing energy use, resource use, waste and emissions
- Strive for intelligent and sustainable solutions in the new homes we build, focusing on energy and water efficiency, sustainable sources of heat and power, materials and air quality/ventilation.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse in our business operations, from printing to lighting to office supplies.
- Encourage and support our staff to use low-carbon transport, offering bike storage, showers, a ‘Cycle to Work’scheme and oyster cards for work.
- Raise awareness among our residents on how they can reduce energy and water use at home and about the benefits of leading healthier, more sustainable lives.
- Measure and report our environmental performance.